Monday, October 17, 2011

Father and Son



Being a father is not that easy. I really have the hard time in making my self believe that after the long period of being alone I have my family with me. I begin asking myself if I will be a good father to my SON Andraei, but still I can't resist in always telling myself that this is a gift and this is I want and LOVE. The only thing that always give courage to me is that Andraei is not just an ordinary kid or just my SON but he is my inspiration and my life. I would consider him my strength and happiness. He always keep me in mind that life is not always around myself but also to him and to my wife (Alma). Everyday I am reminded that this is not a joke but this is the reality. As a whole I would say that being a father is not a joke it's to complicated to describe but no man in this world would express the feeling of happiness that I have felt right now as a FATHER.

No comments: