Friday, January 21, 2011

Nicollas's First Birthday





The First Birthday of my one and only SON named Nicollas Andraei Alcazaren Sobejana last January 18, 2011 @ Jollibee Toril, Toril Davao City at exactly 2:00 PM. The party was very successful and the guest was very happy. Some of our guest are my classmates in college and all of my closest friends with their family. My Mother and also my Mother-in-law. Some of the relatives of my wife are also their celebrate with us and experience the joy that we've experiencing at that moment.

To all the person who share their time and express their happiness through gift's, Thank You, Thank You very much. I with my wife and my son would like to express our heartfelt and sincere happiness that in that moment of Nicollas and bring his life to fullest when he can remember all of this in the future.

No comments: